Do you ever get the feeling that people might hear you but they don’t really understand you or what you’re trying to say? Or that you are never really seen? The beauty of using visuals in a coaching conversation is that it takes the ideas and images in your head, and puts them on paper. Humans are visual thinkers and we need image and color and text in order to literally see what we think. Visual coaching is a facilitated process – you don’t have to worry about your printing or drawing skills! Together we will use a series of maps and worksheets designed to help you get clarity about who you are and what you want, figure out what’s in the way, create support and accountability, and, finally, take the steps to get there. It’s a fun, collaborative, and insightful process with exceptional results.
- Are you at a crossroads of some sort? Might be a transition, or some dissatisfaction, or an ‘unraveling’ as Brene Brown puts it. That’s where we start. Diving into who you really are, and what you really want – even if you feel that you don’t know, or have way too many ideas or options.
- We will work on these visual maps together to delve into topics like where you are, how you got there, what’s next, and how to find and create the motivation, commitment, and accountability.
- Everyone loves homework, right? In between our sessions, I will provide you with handouts and worksheets that will provide you with new tools and give you space to explore your own creative self expression. They aren’t mandatory, but they are helpful and interesting, and a chance to be playful and carefree. I think you’ll enjoy this version of ‘homework’.
- This visual coaching process is a unique combination of Hand Analysis, Positive Psychology, HeartMath and Intentional Creativity that you simply can’t find anywhere else. Hand Analysis allows you to learn more about your true, authentic self than you can even imagine. Positive Psychology and HeartMath will provide lifelong tools for more happiness, more resilience, and more fulfillment. And Intentional Creativity is the icing on the cake for re-activating and embracing your self expression.
- (And if you’re currently telling yourself that ‘you’re not creative’, first of all, yes you are. And secondly, it doesn’t matter one bit.)
I think this quote from Kim Palmer sums up coaching – “part therapist, part consultant, part motivational expert, part professional organizer, part friend, part nag – the personal coach seeks to do for your life what a personal trainer does for your body”.
Of course not all of us feel that we need that kind of mentorship or guidance. Some of us are do it yourselfers – or we’ve simply given up on things, especially when they seem hard or out of reach.
I don’t think you should give up. And if doing it yourself hasn’t worked, it might be time to ask yourself whether you want to wait another 3, 10, or 20 years to deal with the midlife unraveling. Yes, it’s an investment of time, money and energy. And yes, there will be ups and downs. My clients have found that it’s all worth it. But you should make that decision for yourself, and be confident and 100% in. Because, just like personal training, I will be there to design the ‘workout’, give you all the encouragement you need, and remind you that you’re working hard and doing great, but it’s you that truly does the hard work.
If you’re a hard yes, or even just a little intrigued, click the button below to learn more. And then let’s set up a 30 minute intro meeting over Zoom to get to know each other and make sure that we are a great fit :).
Or DM me with any questions.
I’M HERE. USE A SOCIAL MEDIA LINK TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME.