It’s not that you’ve given up. It’s that the path isn’t as clear as it once was. And who has the time to focus on themselves anyway?
Wouldn’t it be nice to talk about yourself and your goals and dreams with someone who just fully supports you? Who helps you flesh them out and work through the roadblocks, even when you are just ready to give up? Who keeps their advice and ‘help’ to themselves? (which is almost impossible since everyone has an agenda of their own).
And who holds you accountable for doing the hard work and sticking with it, even when life throws its inevitable curveballs?
So we start with…
Who are you, where are you, and what do you want?
And then we figure out…
Where you’re going. And how you’ll get there.
‘Efforts and courage aren’t enough without purpose and direction.’
John F. Kennedy
Direction, determination, motivation, planning, and working through the junk that arises when you start to play a bigger game and take those often uncomfortable steps. It’s both fun and exciting, and confronting and challenging. Usually the point when all your good intentions and enthusiasm get pushed right back under the carpet, or when you decide that you didn’t really want that change, that life, that possibility anyway.
These 6 sessions will keep you on track. It’s exciting to take action, to see yourself accomplishing your goals and dreams! To know that you have it in you and that you deserve every bit of it. You’ll learn more about yourself, you’ll build a support team, and you’ll take responsibility for making things happen in your life. A few key positive psychology tools and some cool creative exercises will help you stay committed and excited about all that you are and that you are up to.
You’ve got this. And I’ve got you.
‘I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life’.
Change is hard. In fact, 9 out of 10 people usually choose to stick with the status quo. Why? Because doing things differently, newly, and impacting people around you is way harder than staying the same. And, typically, those around you get confronted and you get sabotaged or distracted or wonder why you’re bothering. Think about it, how many resolutions have you stuck to? What didn’t work? And for those that were successful, what did?
In my case, it’s 100% accountability – usually to other people. Sometimes I’ve found the inner motivation to work through the hard stuff, but, for the most part, it’s taken knowing that I’m going to have to account for my effort, or lack of it, that’s had me succeed and stick with things.
The Visual Coach series is designed for results. To help you move from stuck, blocked or unclear to confident, determined and unstoppable. It’s not an easy path but it is a fascinating one. Each step builds on the one before so that you get stronger, wiser and more yourself at each stage.
- 3 Zoom calls each month for 4 months. (3 weeks of weekly conversation and 1 week of integration each month.)
- Weekly assignments and resources to support you at each step of the way.
- A system of visual maps and worksheets that we will complete together and will be collated into an e-book for you to refer to in the future.
- Your personal and unique hand analysis assessment which includes your soul’s purpose, aspects of your personality, and your superpowers (and roadblocks).
- Interesting and creative self expression assignments.
- Access to a variety of important tools, based on HeartMath and Positive Psychology, that will serve you – and those around you – forever.
- Your own online space where you’ll find extra resources, all of the work we’ve done together, creative self awareness exercises (just for fun and wellbeing), and a place for ongoing communication between us.
Are you ready to embrace the next phase of your life?
Logistics, Investment & Application:
- 1 on 1 Zoom calls using Visual Maps. 3x a month for 4 months. 12+ Maps designed to get you from where you are now to where you truly want to be.
- Tools and techniques, taught and in handouts, from HeartMath and Positive Psychology that you can easily and effectively integrate into your life, your relationships, your work, and your wellbeing.
- A one of a kind Hand Analysis which includes a thorough review of what it all means, how to use it as a map for every aspect of your life, and the integration of all you can learn from it into the Visual Coaching process.
- A unique portal to a webpage that will hold extra resources, all of our work together, and access to ongoing conversation with me throughout our time together.
- All of the visual materials put together in a downloadable and printable ebook that you’ll use as a reference for years to come to remind you what a force in the world you are.
4 monthly payments of $400 Cdn. or one full payment of $1500 (a $100 discount).
* Please note that the investment, once undertaken, must be paid in full if using the monthly payment option.
While the Visual format makes this fascinating and fun, it’s a commitment. There’s lots of work to do and I’ll be challenging you quite a lot along the way. Let’s make sure we are a great fit with a 30 minute call to discuss your goals and your expectations, and answer any questions you might have.
I can relate to the midlife unraveling. I’ve been there. I also deal with the call of family, health, career, marriage and relationships, purpose, direction, and the sense of time having sped up. So I get you. And I have had the good fortune of learning some incredible skills and techniques that work. I’m a great listener and really good at reading between the lines, listening for what you say, and what you don’t say. But more than that, I’m an advocate for you to do what it takes to live the life you want. I have no agenda other than that. I’m a shoulder, a guide, a sounding board and a butt kicker. I’m tender but tough and I’m not one for excuses. If you’re up for diving in and doing the work, I’ll help you get results.
And, if you’re not ready to dive in quite yet, consider downloading the Love Styles handout and being subscribed to my infrequent but fun and useful newsletter (if you haven’t already), following me on Instagram (link up in the right hand corner), or send me a message (links below) if you have any questions.
One last thought from Brené….
“To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly.”
Have a question?
I’M HERE. USE A SOCIAL MEDIA LINK TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME.